Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:3709 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Regional Manager - Sales - Media (14-15 yrs)
Education - MBA/PGDM
- Around 14-15 years of Sales Management experience - in B2B Sales, Large Account Management,
- Proficient in developing solution-based selling strategies
- Proven track record of leading a successful team
- Experienced in developing markets for new products and opening new territories.
- A track record of developing people for higher levels of responsibility is necessary.
- Experience in managing teams of people including cross-functional team management.
- The ability to delegate and get things done through others is a prerequisite.
- Preferably with some past experience of Marketing/ Brand Management/ Communication
- Strategy development, sales force management, sales force expansion, and tactical implementation.
Indicative Job description
- Attain the company's sales and tactical plan objectives B2B space.
- Regular Client Engagement
- Direct and manage all-important sales and reporting functions in order to achieve optimal results.
- Analyze overall sales force effectiveness and develop solutions that will improve performance and resource utilization.
- Coordinate with management peers, cross-functional team members and colleagues to optimize brand and launch strategies.
- Represent the company to external clients and serve as a role model for senior management to subordinates/managers/partners.
- Act as a resource in the areas of the sales planning and data interpretation.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of and experience in the industry, sales strategies, and tactics, performance management, etc
- Maintain focus in a fast-paced and dynamic environment which includes managing the complexities of business relationships.
- Achieve sales and expense management goals.
- Account Management
- Ensure deployment and development of highly effective, skilled, cohesive, and motivated sales management and sales teams.
- Effectively analyze sales and market data to identify opportunities and areas of concern.
- Strategically allocate sales effort and resources based on segment priorities ensuring alignment with the sales teams.
- Complete training and regular field visits with Sales Managers.
- Effectively coach members of the sales team.
- Conduct regular sales meetings focused on sales progress, competitive issues, opportunities, and training.
- Make periodic presentations to senior management regarding sales trends, market characteristics and resource needs.
- Address performance management issues effectively, engaging HR and the supervisor, etc. as needed.
- Assist in the development of sales goals, training programs, incentive plan design, and sales force alignment, among other strategic sales initiatives.
- Manage Sales Managers.
- Abide by Company policies and government laws and regulations.
- Ensure training of the sales force avoiding Legal and ethical issues
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.