Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:375 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Regional Manager - Sales - Life Insurance (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible for multiple area operations (Each Area will have 6-8 branches) with direct handling/reporting of BM's of at least one area
- Overall responsible for ensuring sales targets for the region are met with.
- To allocate the area/branch target quarter/month wise.
- To periodically review the progress (AM / BM- monthly; FOS-quarterly) and suggest corrective measures, if any.
- Drive Cross sell campaigns and lead generation initiatives
- Building Capacity:
- To support in recruitment of FOS
- Overall responsible for capacity building at area level
- To emphasize on talent retention and managing attrition.
- To maintain the high morale, satisfaction and engagement levels of the teams, by providing and fostering right environment.
Training & development:
- To ensure that training requirements for all AMs/BMs and FOS are met with.- including re-training.
- Bring in best practices to offer excellent experiences while onboarding customers.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on initiatives/ changes required in regional operations- to the leadership team at region.
- To periodically review the progress of direct reports and suggest corrective measures, if any
- Provide accurate forecasts, updates and requested reports to reporting manager
- Adhere to a proper business work ethic and create a similar expectation of direct reports/peers
- Ensure high quality and high persistency of business generated to support long-term profitability of the company
- Must have a Direct Channel Background
- 10+ years of work experience in Sales with 5-6 years+ experience in Life Insurance.
- Experience in topline ownership and managing a P&L
- Must have at least 2-4 years in a Senior role (for e.g., Area Manager position in other Life companies in Direct Channel)