Regional Manager - Sales - Kitchenware/Consumer Goods (8-20 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This is an RSM role for a reputed company in kitchen appliances. There are two locations - Mumbai & Kolkata for the West and East region respectively
Client Details :
Our client is a fast-growing international organisation in the kitchenware/consumer goods space with a host of their products catering to the premium segments. They are a rapidly expanding organisation in India with an eye towards competing with the leaders in the market. They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager who would lead the P&L of the region and ensure the necessary expansion across through a well planned and executed sales strategy.
The incumbent would report into the NSM and would be responsible for the following:
- Identify the market in the area and generate sales to tap the business
- Lead the sales for the region and will be responsible for driving strategic thinking as well as execution
- Expand the team according to the requirement at par with yield per man power
- Provide effective distributor management including appointing support, coordinate manage and review distributor performance to ensure continuity of sales
- Develop strategic plans aimed at increasing the business
- Ensure profitability for the zone
- Forecast Annual, Quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Train the team to be able to give their best in terms of revenue as well as process orientation and partner management
- Collaborate with seniors to establish and execute sales goals for the region.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, packaging and service changes, surveying consumer needs and trends, tracking competitors.
- Follow desired standards of consistency, fairness & honesty.
The successful applicant should have at least 8 years of extensive experience in sales and sales development in the Consumer Durable space, specificially Kitchen Appliances and an overall understanding of the different segments and channels in India. He/she should have an analytic approach towards understanding and solving problems and have a proven experience in driving and leveraging people skills and motivations.
Job Offer :
- The opportunity to work directly with the primary stakeholders within the organisation
- Work in an organization that delivers faced paced growth for performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.