Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:761 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Regional Manager - Sales - FMCG/Telecom (15-22 yrs)
- The individual will have primary day-to-day responsibility for increasing coverage in his/her state by working building a network of partners for distribution of FMCG products and commodity in semi urban and rural areas.
- The individual is expected to build the sales team and structure and be responsible for revenues in his/her state.
- The individual reporting into the regional sales head, will be a part of the Sales Leadership Team that will be responsible for building sales and distribution network in respective regions.
- Directly responsible for achieving the revenue targets for the territory
- Work with senior management in defining sales strategy and work on the execution plan based on the defined strategy
- Build, Lead and manage the Sales team for achievement of sales targets and reach as per the plan
- Build a network of partners to supply FMCG goods and commodities to retail stores in his/her state in both rural and semi urban areas
- Manage the performance of the sales team by assigning them periodic targets
- Conduct Periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on Yearly basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.