Regional Manager - Retail Operations (8-15 yrs)
- Regular review and monitoring of business.
- Focus on Private Brands by constant review and sale enhancement strategies.
- Training team members on mobile app usage and features (FAB).
- Push maximum number of app downloads in the store.
- Does process mapping for movement of stocks from receiving bay to floor.
- Initiates stock-takes as per the agreed and laid down procedure.
- Ensures effective displays with the objective of achieving greater number of stock turns.
- Plans for perpetual inventory.
- Perodic global count checks.
- Omni channel - Plans for inventory for keeping in mind sale trends.
Customer Care/Customer Service:
Ensures customers are guided to:
- To enable them to avail of value added services like gift-wrapping, alterations, exchanges & other conveniences.
- Sets up processes/initiates plans to build for moments of magic, avoid customer complaints & grievances.
- Omni Channel - Facilitating picking accuracy within timelines of online orders.
- Omni Chanel - Smooth exchanges/returns for a hassle free after sale experience.
- Ensures in service recovery within agreed time-line (72 hours).
- Ensures customers queries are addressed and complaints/grievances are resolved (I.e. moments of misery are converted into moments of magic).
- Customer interceptions - Speaking to customers to understand their needs and requirements.
- Works out action plans/strategies to match requirement.
- T-competition Tracking & Sharing Market Insights - Identifies parameters to track competition.
- Builds resources and databases of information on an ongoing basis by networking.
- Creates an index and updates it.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.