Manager Recruitment at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:761 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Regional Manager - Retail (4-8 yrs)
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the keysales figures and presenting the sales reports.
- Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & retain respective teams by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overallproductivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance with incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collect market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management forformulation of policy & strategy.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company'sproducts and services.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis withhis/her team.
- Ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch totime bound closure.
- Ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands on experience in building channel partners and in leading large team in Sales Acquisition Processes
- Build Rapport with team via consultative sales approach
- Strong listening, questioning and networking skills
- Report management/ analysis/alignment skill