Chief Consultant - HR at SUMS CorpSolutions
Views:1287 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Regional Manager - Operations & Supply Chain - Logistics Firm (18-23 yrs)
Regional Manager Operations & Supply Chain - Logistic Company. Lucknow
- We are looking for Competent, decisive and dedicated professional poised to deliver genuine results. Should have Strong analytical skills and leadership talent complement working methodology. We are looking for strong commercial and supply chain professional.
Location : Lucknow
Role Title : Director Business Operations
Role Purpose :
- Management of all hands-on operational aspects of Logistic business and ensure aggressive and successful growth of the same.
- S/he will have direct responsibility for managing and providing strategic leadership and oversight to Operations & Customer Service and participates in the general management of the Zone.
- The accountability of this position is to drive customer satisfaction while maintaining a reasonable cost structure.
- Will be responsible for ensuring compliance, assures protection for the assets of the business through internal control & internal auditing.
- Provide cost and business leadership for smooth zone operations. Create strong supply chain operation
- Effectively strategizing & leading Logistics operations, maintenance and route optimization for the zone.
- Identifying & controlling risk factors during operations - analyzing operations carried out with proper infrastructure, like manpower, vehicles, trunks, locks etc.
- Effectively lead process related improvements.
- Provide efficient and effective customer service to achieve high client satisfaction levels while maintaining a reasonable cost structure.
- Conduct Regular Audits - Keeping close watch on process adherence & conducts surprise audits
Experience and Background :
MBA, minimum of 18-23 years of experience in cost and revenue leadership.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively influence behaviors and outcomes; guide and influence leadership & manage large teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Having keen analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Goal Orientation
- Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and are interested and feel free to give a call Deepti Antani on +91 9825312023