Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:2244 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Regional Manager - Operations - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (11-15 yrs)
Exp : 11 - 14 years
CTC : 40 - 60 LPA
Talents from FMCG Only
Preferred : Tier 1 B Schools
The Regional Manager Operations is responsible for assisting the National Operations Head in managing all aspects of operations of the region - especially driving profitable sales. This role collaborates with the National Operations Head to develop corporate and operational strategies.
- The Regional Manager Operations has the key responsibility of meeting and exceeding Regional sales & profitability targets as well as meeting established performance metrics. This entails identifying risks, opportunities and ensures appropriate strategies are in place to achieve profitable, sustainable business growth & expansion of the organization on parameters such as - same store growth, top line sales, EBITDA, Food Cost, New Restaurant opening Targets etc.
- The role holder will collaborate with National Head Operations and cross functional teams and formulate the growth and operational strategy. It is accountable for driving sales and profitability from the region and ensuring smooth operations of restaurants in the region.
- Provide regional inputs for the implementation of national level plans. Cascade revenue & profitability targets and business objectives to the Circle Managers. Plan for contingency in case of default in performance due to unforeseen challenges by specific sub-zone, markets & restaurants
- Execute implementation mechanisms to ensure adherence of customer promise of quality and service in both existing and new restaurants in the region.
- Conducting regular restaurant visits to ensure compliance with expected standards and procedures. Assures quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures, audits and regular evaluation.
- Leading direct reports and management teams to understand the importance of a high level of customer service; and ensuring that all customer feedback (including complaints) are addressed, resolved, and closed within the established time frame.
- Directly supervises all head of departments in respective region to ensure smooth operation of daily tasks in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include :
- Interviewing, hiring, training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and solving problems. Interaction with Mall developers & landlords in liaison with Regional BD. Knowledge of understanding of agreement & state laws.
- Ensure all licenses are procured and available with Corporate Affairs teams. Knowledge of license requirements and state laws.
- Work in coordination between Region & Corporate Office to reduce fiction in rolling out new process and in keeping the existing process going.
- Reviews restaurant performances and pitch in for extra rent/ relocation/reimaging /shutdown as these are not viable business decisions.
Nature of Experience :
- Leadership role. Experience for running multi unit operations and retail development,
- Strong FMCG or retail experience. Need not necessarily have QSR experience
- Good data analytics / problem solving skills. Be able to derive insights/ needs for his region and liaison with the corporate to create a strategy relevant for his market
- Should be able to take all functions along. This is a general management role- all functions heads in his region will be aligned to the individual
- Be able to inspire large numbers to drive them to action
Other Requirements :
The incumbent performing this role should display leadership, should have strategic orientation, display entrepreneurial skills, innovative & visionary, customer focus and willing to travel extensively.