Manager - HR at Quess Corp Limited
Views:5495 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Regional Manager - Operations - Education (8-12 yrs)
Excelus learning solution is a subsidiary business of Quess Corp Limited, India's Leading Business Services Provider. We are a skill training and development organization, we conduct short duration job orientated skill training programs for the youths within different education background
- We have our presence in 16 states with 80 plus training centers catering to BPL and underprivileged youth, making them employable in organized sectors
- We provided a trained resource to retail, hospitality, warehouse, textile, ITES, logistics, manufacturing and product development sectors
Job Purpose: The role will directly report into the Business Head and is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of our SDC's through the provision and implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- Accountable for overall operational excellence. Provide Leadership & Direction to the operations Team.
- Monitoring & appraisal of the SDC's and ensuring Regional level profitability and revenue growth.
- Ensuring Effective implementation of the sourcing & mobilization strategies to ensure that the training centers are operating well.
- Reviewing the audit reports with the management team and closure of all issues logged during audit drives.
- Monitor, Investigate and review Skill Development training centers in coordination with Program Managers, Placements in charge, Quality assurance team & MIS Head.
- Working closely with the state and the central government, attending review meets, Presenting and submitting the reports to the state and the central government
- Identifying new revenue streams and generating revenue from the existing operations
Skills required :
We are looking for professional who want to work for social causes with a professional zeal
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
- Should have entrepreneur quality of delivering results
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Ability to work with a core team in a fast-paced environment
- Manage multiple projects and priorities with competing and changing deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.