HR Recruiter at HoiPolloi Job Solutions
Views:2544 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Regional Manager - Operations - Asia (10-12 yrs)
The Regional Manager - Asia is responsible for the sustainability and growth of company's operations in Asia. In doing so, the Regional Manager - Asia will be required to oversee the day-to-day strategy, operations, contract execution as well as having a strong focus on sales, networking and business development in the Asia region (India, Nepal, Bhutan etc)
Under the guidance and supervision of the Managing Director and the support of the global team, the specific responsibilities related to the Regional Manager - Asia include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and supervise the execution of short- and long-term objectives according to KPIs.
- Lead sales and business development activities in the Asia region according to stated targets, with the support of the global team.
- Ensure sufficient and stable revenue streams from different offerings to generate profits in line with agreed targets.
- Oversee and support the successful execution of client contracts in India and other countries within the region.
- Enforce robust financial management systems to ensure the short-term and long-term viability of the region's operations
- Ensure collaboration between relevant units and country operations to ensure effective client delivery and overall organisational objectives.
- Generate key partnership and stakeholder contacts to enable the growth of Ennovent's activities in Asia.
- Lead the establishment of the necessary systems, processes, to support growing operations in Asia, in partnership with global counterparts.
- Lead and effectively manage all temporary and permanent human resources to ensure effective client services and staff satisfaction
- Ensure the adherence with all regulatory, tax and statutory compliance as defined by the country of operation.
- Contribute to the development and establishment of new service offerings in line with global strategies and offerings.
- Contribute to the overall strategic and operational development of Ennovent as required.
The Regional Manager - Asia is a mid-level professional with a business development and management background focusing on the complete management of company's Asia region, including the India regional office.
The Regional Manager - Asia:
- An advanced degree in business; an MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience with at least 3 years in a management role; candidates previously holding entrepreneurial positions will be preferred.
- Proven experience working in the social enterprise, low-income market and/or socially motivated startup space in Asia.
- Strong strategic thinking, reasoning and planning abilities.
- Proven business development experience and high-impact networking abilities leading to the generating of sales leads and/or contract closures.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration and coaching abilities to foster high-impact team, client and partner relationships and results.
- Proven track record of high quality, timely and optimized project and service delivery to exceed client expectations.
- An existing network of stakeholders and contacts in the NGO, foundation, corporate sectors, and investors focused on the social sector.
- Ability to analyze relevant alternatives and create a rational recommendation to support business decision-making.
- Highly motivated by the achievement of targets
- The proven ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets and outcomes are reached.
- An ability to communicate with polish, tact and diplomacy in English; both written and verbal
- Exposure to global work environments through work, study or other experiences.
- Strong MS Office skills, with a focus on Excel and other database tools.
- A clear motivation to work in a startup culture focused on having a positive impact at the bottom of the pyramid.
- Commitment to Ennovent's overall mission, core values and culture.
Ennovent offers a salary package in line with a structured compensation plan; this will be a sales oriented position with a strong
variable component. This will be a full-time home-based role in India. The Regional Manager will be required to travel within Asia;
the position may require travel to other regions as needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.