Regional Manager - Mortgage Collection & Recovery - Banking (6-14 yrs)
Education: Any Commerce Graduate with LLB would be preferred
- Require Hard bucket experience with legal knowledge
- Must have legal execution knowledge.
- Serving 13 (2), 13 (4) legal notices, seek support for possessions. Serving 138 summons/warrants if required.
Exp. 6.0 - 9.0 Year(s)
Target Companies - Banking and Financial
Working days - 5
JOB PURPOSE :
- Responsible for driving branch / area collection activities as applicable (including adherence to Policy & Collection processes)
- Delinquency management, Collection MIS
- Accountable for reducing delinquency
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Allocate delinquent accounts to Field collectors / Collection agency and obtain feedback / PTPs for the accounts allocated.
- Responsible to monitor Promise to Pay and address the broken promises.
- Regularly visit chronic default accounts and resolve the delinquency.
- Review and monitor branch/agency collector performance vis a vis
- Achieve Case resolution / Roll Back Targets/ Collection targets
- Identify chronic accounts and provide regular update on the recovery recourse. Negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers
- Initiate SARFAESI proceedings against the chronic delinquent customer in line with SARFAESI Act, 2002.
- Represent the company in day to day court matters and update the legal status of cases filed for /against the company
Banking collection, NBFC Collection, MIS, delinquency, Field collectors, Collection agency, Loan recovery, NPA, SARFAESI Field Collectors, Collection Agencies, Branch Operations
- Market knowledge
- Negotiation Skills
- Maintain data on profiles
- 6-9 Years of experience into Collections.
Apply with updated CVs with CTC/NP Details ;contact +91 96202-49496