Regional Manager - Mid Corporate - Commercial Lending - Pharma Sector (5-9 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities -
1. Source New relationships for Mid markets business.
2. Build a diversified portfolio offering revenues from Assets NII, Fees, Cross sell etc. Asset opportunities to be sourced aligned to the lending norms as prescribed.
3. Increase the wallet share with the customer by constantly exploring opportunities to cross sell other products offered by the Bajaj Finance.
4. Maintain NIL delinquency in the accounts sourced.
5. Thorough monitoring of accounts sourced, keep track on customer business and report any early warning signals and take appropriate actions as identified.
6. Ensure that the covenants & conditions as per sanctioned terms are consistently met.
7. Adherence to strict KYC/AML requirements.
8. Regular tracking of progress on the agreed key metrics towards delivering on the strategy.
9. Track developments in the respective markets and provide feedback to the management team.
Reporting Structure: The incumbent will report to Business Head - Mid Markets