Principal Consultant & Founder at Talent Scape
Views:3814 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Manager - MICE Travel/Sponsorship Sales (7-12 yrs)
Regional Manager - MICE Travel - Sponsorship Sales
- To develop and implement a well-defined and focused sales strategy and action plan in line with the Regional Sales plan.
- Responsible for MICE account management with strong focus on Corporate Direct and 3rd Parties.
- Conduct face to face sales appointments and calls.
- Work closely with GM - Corporate Alliances and CEO, increase conversion and find creative ways to win business.
- Actively get involved in the negotiation process on high value leads a - leave no stone untouched- attitude.
- Responsible for meeting revenue and margin targets for the region.
- Travel within India and abroad where and when required.
- Attend relevant industry events on a regular basis.
- Keep abreast of, and report on, market trends, competitor activities and feedback when required by the management.
- PG MBA/PGDM - Sales & Marketing or other management
- 7 years+ experience in MICE Travel or Sports Sponsorship / Ticketing.
- Strong interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Ability to handle Corporates, HNI's or UNHI and consistently address their requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Negotiator / sales driven mindset
- Tenacious and resilient
- A passion for sports is highly desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.