Regional Manager - Medical Devices Business - West (12-22 yrs)
Main Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving Revenue of Urology Capital equipment like Ureteroscope, ESWL, Lasers, ISWL for West India.
- Responsible for driving Consumables sales in corporate Hospitals, Nursing homes.
- Guiding Team for market development and penetration & Revenue generation for the Region.
- Responsible for KOL engagement and management.
- Guide team on right prospecting of new customers.
- Regular Monitoring of sales and lead list and chart out the plan so that Region is growing on Revenue and Customer list.
- Regularly coach team depending on identified areas of development
- .Support team in making account wise planning.
- Participate in tenders
- Ensure team is motivated and committed to serve customers properly.
- Manage branch office with proper discipline.
- Help team to understand importance of work ethics.
Male Candidates are preferred for the role.