Senior HR Executive at Avsar HR Services Ltd.
Views:253 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Regional Manager - Last Mile - Retil/FMCG/FMCD (7-10 yrs)
Role: Regional Manager
Language Known: Malayalam
Must Have 2-3 years of Work Experience in Kerala.
1. Accountable for all Hub Operations under the span of control and seek intervention from superior as appropriate.
2. Ensure Profitable operations in the region.
3. Continuously improve in reducing Error rate in Operations Management in the region.
4. Maintain the cost of operations as per budget in the region.
5. Ensuring Regional Performance reporting periodically.
6. Ensuring Customers in the region are delighted at all times.
7. Promptly and effectively manage customer escalations in the region along with support team.
8. Ensuring employee engagement initiatives are implemented.
9. Ensure 100% ZTP (Zero Tolerance Policy).
10. Ensuring Regional Deliverable are met and duly reported.
11. Ensure SOP Adherence in the region at all times.
12. Ensure availability of adequate and trained manpower at Hub and Region as per manpower and business plan.
13. Ensure commercial and statutory compliances are met along with the support of teams in the region.
14. Training and Development of teams in the region.
15. Managing environmental bodies effectively.
16. Ensure Succession Planning at the Region.
17. Grievance Handling and Conducting Open House/meetings with regional teams. 18.Proactively identify gaps in operations and support processes that impact operations and take preventive action.
19. Conduct Monthly Review Meeting (MRM) along with Area Managers and Support team.
1. Operational Knowledge of Logistics/ Couriers/Retail/FMCG/FMCD industry.
2. Skill and knowledge of operating ERP used in logistics/supply chain and related industry.
3. Experience of leading and coaching regional operations and support teams.
4. Has the ability to identify, analyze and propose solutions for effective and efficient Regional operations.
5. Escalates problems and concerns related to Regional Operations proactively to seniors and support teams.
6. Should have strong customer orientation and willingness to maintain a balanced approach when resolving customer complaints.
7. Has the ability to communicate in the most effective manner with juniors, peers, seniors and customers.
8. Should know computing skills especially reasonable knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point and MS Outlook mail.
9. Should be able to coordinate with vendors and 3rd Party partners.