Talent Acquisition Manager at Stepup HR
Views:3662 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Regional Manager - Last Mile Operations - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Regional Manager - Last Mile-Operations - Flipkart
1. Job purpose
At Ekart our continuous endeavor is to provide high quality experience to the customers by increasing operational excellence. The purpose of this job role is to lead Cluster Managers/Area Managers/Territory Manager through planning, organizing, controlling, coordinating and coaching. The Regional Manager's role is to ensure that operations cost of the region are efficiently managed and that the assigned hubs are profitable. That standard operating procedures are adhered by the operations teams of the region at all time.
2. Duties and responsibilities
1. Accountable for all Hub Operations under the span of control and seek intervention from superior as appropriate.
2. Ensure Profitable operations in the region.
3. Continuously improve in reducing Error rate in Operations Management in the region.
4. Maintain the cost of operations as per budget in the region.
5. Ensuring Regional Performance reporting periodically.
6. Ensuring Customers in the region are delighted at all times.
7. Promptly and effectively manage customer escalations in the region along with support team.
8. Ensuring employee engagement initiatives are implemented.
9. Ensure 100% ZTP (Zero Tolerance Policy).
10. Ensuring Regional Deliverable are met and duly reported.
11. Ensure SOP Adherence in the region at all times.
12. Ensure availability of adequate and trained manpower at Hub and Region as per manpower and business plan.
13. Ensure commercial and statutory compliances are met along with the support of teams in the region.
14. Training and Development of teams in the region.
15. Managing environmental bodies effectively.
16. Ensure Succession Planning at the Region.
17. Grievance Handling and Conducting Open House/meetings with regional teams.
18. Proactively identify gaps in operations and support processes that impact operations and take preventive action.
19. Conduct Monthly Review Meeting (MRM) along with Area Managers and Support team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.