Talent Acquisition at Tyche Jobs
Views:780 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Regional Manager - Key Account - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
- Prepare the Modern Trade & E-Commerce sales strategy & growth plans for PAN India in line with business strategy.
- Key responsibility as the Head of Modern trade will be to drive profitability and deliver on the Revenue and Category Share parameters.
- Monitor Sales/stores - understand gaps, influences-interacts with regional category/stores for sales, ensure availability &visibility.
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy.
- Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of Joint Business Plans.
- Category management and Promotion planning.
- Driving operational efficiency for modern trade channels.
- Monitoring performance and taking corrective actions.
- Responsible for achieving planned sales by channel and customer.
- Achieving consistent growth by managing various internal and external stakeholders.
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
- Maintain national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Lead resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans with the accounts.
- Provide trade information, competitor's activities and market intelligent to company.
- Manage Accounts receivables, Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts.
- Resolve distributor's issues, complaints and operational matters.
- Manage and review outstation outlets through frequent market visit and liaising with local Sales Management.
- Work closely with KA Executives in achieving company's objective and vision.
- Develop a network of contacts throughout the Customer's organization in order to influence all decision points within the Customer(s), improve understanding, increase data access and ensure frequent face-to-face contact.
- Prepare and conduct any annual negotiations. Supervise other types of negotiation (new products, shelf management and to ensure timely resolution.
- Monitor 5P's execution performance (availability, pricing and share of shelf) and ensure issues are quickly resolved by the team.