Regional Manager - Key Account - Education (7-8 yrs)
We are looking for highly competent professionals who understand what it takes to ensure quality education and are excited by the idea of spending time at our partner schools.
- Ensure team has In depth understanding our product & integrated solution and its impact on student learning
- Ensuring team understands the school owner persona and requirement to pitch the appropriate service/solution matching their need
- Ensuring high customer NPS across all partner schools in territory
- Mentor KAM in building account plans and own Key Account plans for all partner schools in territory
- Partner with Academic & Sales team to develop plans that can contribute to the success of partner school and improve client results
- Retention of partner schools
- Increasing student admission in the partner schools
- Ensuring timely dues collection from partner schools
- Oversee BTL campaigns, engage in and improve upon in-house brand promotions
- Track & review Client Data, reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members,
stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Conduct performance review of Area Managers, reflect on performance/ analyze and take corrective steps
- Manage and mentor team of KAM/AKAM to ensure similar quality of client experience across partner schools
- Recruitment of KAM/AKAM
- 7-8 account management experience in customer facing concept selling organization preferably SaaS/FMCG/Industrial solution provider
- Entrepreneurial Streak & Leadership abilities
- Hands-On Operational Efficiency with ability to set and follow processes
- Ready to travel across the given Territory/ zone.
- MBA Tier -1/2 college
- Contributions to the Education industry desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.