Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Stepup HR
Views:397 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Manager - IT Infrastructure (15-19 yrs)
- Help drive the execution and improvement of key service delivery processes throughout the organization and ensure that the correct metrics and KPI are in place.
- This organization of IT professionals installs and maintains the technical infrastructure
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science from an accredited university
- Overall 15+ years of experience
- Strong IT Infrastructure Operations, IT Service Management or IT Business Operations experience.
- 10+ years experience managing technical teams
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION :
- Motivates others by creating a climate in which people want to do their best
- Knows personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and limits
- Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted
- Availability to handle changing priorities, deal with ambiguity and use good judgment in stressful situations.
- Must be bias for action, innovative and able to dive into the deepest details.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision and keep up with a fast moving environment via effective prioritization and time management.
- CCNA/CCNP/MCSE certifications a plus.