Executive Search Professionals at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:1523 Applications:515 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Regional Manager - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client's work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key sales figures and presenting the sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & retain respective teams by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance with incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collect market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company's products and services.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- Ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time bound closure.
- Ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.