Senior HR Recruiter at Skillventory
Views:150 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Regional Manager - Fixed Deposits (5-10 yrs)
Increase business by souring corporate deposit, Mutual Fund, and other cross sell products from mid corporate business. To enhance existing relationship with existing corporates and distributors and ensure service along with achieving business target. The ideal candidate should have experience in managing direct customer relationship, distribution channels and expanding the business of the assigned territory.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES -
- Contributing to and participating in Functional Reviews
- Have a deep understanding of both Debt as well as Equity markets in order to carry an effective conversation with clients on their asset allocation.
- Understand the LRS and AOP objectives of BFL related to Mid Corp channel.
- Participate in functional reviews with Corp Liabilities Head and FD & Investments Heads on a regular basis.
- Lead conversations / presentations on aspects related to Mid Corp.
- Participate in regular reviews with Presidents, Deputy CEO and MD during Financial Reviews and present on matters related to Mid Corp.
- Bring Market Intelligence and generate insights
- Undertake Primary / Secondary Research with the objective to understand market nuances, how Mid Corp segment works / moves and bring that understanding and intelligence into strategies at work.
- Be updated about and identify existing Mid Corps in India and continuously enrich the database for ongoing prospecting and business opportunities.
- Identify distributors who potentially could be empaneled with BFL to bring in addl. Mid Corp Allocations.
- Identify allocation opportunities with current distributors set.
- Identify product opportunities in this segment for both new and existing Mid Corp
- Engage and Liaise with the Mid Corporate clients to build BFL book
- Find ways / mechanisms to reach out to these identified Mid Corp customers and proposition BFL products and offerings to them in order to onboard them.
- Liaise with treasury heads, CFO's of Mid Corp to facilitate their support and easy decision making in favor of engagement with BFL.
- Continually understand the market nuances, requirements of Mid Corps and product opportunities of BFL thereby finding a sweet spot and continue to deepen relationship and engagement with BFL
- Regularly travel and visit the clients for a face-to-face connect with them in order for improved engagement.
- Managing and Closing Service Requests (SR) and Ensuring Regulatory Compliance
- Be responsible for ensuring that all Service Requests from the customers, such as Transactional Requests, Portfolio updates, etc, are met on time and in a responsive manner.
- Continually, inspect the nature of SRs and find ways and means to auto build that into client propositioning strategies.
- Build seamless communication and engagement processes to, continually, engage with clients.
- Understand issues at ground level, review escalations/ RCA issue, and interact with various stakeholders to ensure resolution/ closure of the issues (such as balance confirmation certificate, interest calculations, tax calculations etc.)
- Ensure functioning with the given company & regulatory framework. Ensure regulations are closely monitored and adhered to in daily activities.
- Churn Investments into BLF Deposits, MF, Other Treasury Products
- Deeply, understand different investment opportunities within BFL such as Bonds, CPs, Mutual Funds, etc., and be able to use this knowledge to proposition with Mid Corp clients efficiently and effectively.
- While engaging with Mid Corp clients, understand their requirements, proposition the relevant /appropriate product for their need and convert that into allocation for BFL or related subsidiaries such as BHFL, etc.
- Internally, collaborate with the teams and pass on thus converted leads to the right product owners or channel partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.