Talent Acquisition Manager at Stepup HR
Views:3887 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Regional Manager - City Logistic Operations - Online/FMCG (5-10 yrs)
1. Operations and Performance Management
- Ensure seamless city logistics operations in North States. Provide leadership to the entire region/zone
. Ensure operations at regional hub level by coordinating with fulfillment team and 3rd Party co- loaders and at each DH (Delivery Hub) level by managing DH Heads
- Work with vendors / Kirana and other partners to provide flex to operation in cost effective manner .
- Ensure good performance DHs on timely deliveries, pick-ups, process compliance and system updates.
- Plan for growth in line with the organizations objectives and ensure getting the right talent at the ground level by recruiting FEs ( Field Executives ).
- Ensure efficiency improvements and contingency management by innovative solutions such as delivery route assignment, rotation of FEs.
- Analyse order volumes and other available information to ensure uniform allocation of load to DHs & FEs,
- Resolve personnel or system issues with help from other team members to ensure smooth operations
- Provide feedback to DHs: DH heads, FEs for performance improvement
- Conduct performance management reviews of DH heads and give training recommendations
2. People Management
- Motivate DH Heads and delivery boys for continuous performance improvement and excellence
- Keep employee attrition (FEs and DH Heads) to a minimum
- Create and maintain consistent feedback activities / mechanisms to ascertain the services levels of Delivery Hubs and each FE and encourage improvements.
- Will be responsible For Regional KPI matrix.
- Cost control & P&L of the region.
- New process implementations & Innovations.
MUST HAVE -
A) Should be hands on experience in Logistics operations. Can execute task independently or with minimum supervision
B) STRONG ON PEOPLE MANAGEMENT, Should be managing a large team currently
E) DATA oriented problem solving, strong on Analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.