Account Manager at TiaraHR+
Views:3497 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Regional Manager - Buying & Merchandising - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
QUALIFICATIONS : An MBA with at least 5 years in retail management plus buying experience.
EXPERIENCE : Minimum 5 years of experience in handling similar profile in Food & Grocery
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Regional Buying & Merchandising Manager will lead all categories in her respective region in the areas of merchandising and procurement department to develop an aggressively growing business.
- Drive sales through program development, branding, product mix, promotions, private and national label programs, special buys and member relationship management.
- Must maintain proven results in buying and/or merchandising and have the vision to create future programs for our success. Responsible for P & L of the vertical.
- Assist Business Manager in developing and implementing programs and policies designed to increase sales and profits of departments and achieve planned results.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Categories Management
- Sales and Profit, responsible for category's business top line and bottom line.
- Working Capital Management
- Key Account Management
- Strategic sourcing
- Promotion Strategy
- Identification of sources of margin and opportunities
- Market Analysis, Consumption Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Optimizing Cost
- TOT Negotiation.
- Adherence to norms and SOPs
- Assets Handling
- Strategic Sourcing with special focus on local sourcing.
- Category assortment and Promotion Strategy (development and execution).
- Key Vendor Relationship Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.