Regional Manager - Business Development - IT (10-15 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Microsoft, Business Development, Sales, Services Sales
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Bangalore based Business Development profile for Microsoft Ready sales professionals. Our client is a leading partner of Microsoft in the country and is looking to consolidate the business in Bangalore and Southern India.
Our client is transforming into a services organization, with a strong technical in-house team across Microsoft technologies, Cloud computing, SI, Cybersecurity, Enterprise applications (ERP, CRM), Managed Services and Software Development. Given their strategic relationship with Microsoft and other leading OEM's, they are looking to aggressively expand in the South, adding fresh accounts and engaging deeper in existing accounts.
This position entails the following job roles:
- Lead the sales engine for Bangalore and surrounding areas, with a team of 10+ sales, presales and technical resources. Be responsible for individual as well as team targets.
- Develop strategies to support growth and increase goodwill in existing and new accounts.
- Build in-depth knowledge of client's business priorities, challenges and initiatives. Develop consultative relationship with clients.
- Understand the technology landscape and align closely with presales to understand solution capabilities of our client.
- Generate valuable opportunities across all solution areas offered by our client.
- Responsible for entire sales life-cycle from generation to closure, coordinating with all company personnel involved in the process- product managers, pre-sales, delivery, support etc.
- Responsible for retaining existing revenue and generating new revenue in defined accounts in the North region
- Align and develop relationship with principals like Microsoft, Cisco, HP, IMB, Symantec etc and others.
- At least 10+ years in the industry, with an astute understanding of the technology landscape.
- Strong background in sales and business development
- Strong knowledge of latest offerings of M365, Azure, (IaaS, PaaS), Microsoft business trends and emerging technology, competing OEM's, solutions in BI & Analytics, Sharepoint etc., HRMS, ERP sales
- Demonstrated experience in solution selling
- Determined and tireless approach to work
- Clear communication and articulation skills
- Loyal and dependable, to grow with the business and its challenges
- Leadership, people's person, devoted to team's success
- Humility and collaborative attitude to work with several stakeholders
A candidate who is willing to put in the hard work and time with the company will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package and fast career growth.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arnab Das on +91 124 452 5445.
Contact - Arnab Das - +91 124 452 5445
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.