Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:3007 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Regional Manager - Banking - Real Estate - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-12 yrs)
Our client is well known Financial advisers of repute. Hq in Mumbai our clients has specialized in Real estate Industry and SME
- We are looking for young MBA professionals from Premium Institutes. Engineering graduation or a first attempt CA is preferred.
- Looking to induct aggressive, self-motivating Professionals for this role.
- Responsibilities include Deal Origination, End to end handling of the transaction and building the Revenue Pot of the Firm. The incumbent should have eye for Detail, Relationships with Relevant players in the sector & Sectoral Knowledge
Maximum Age is 35 years
- Experience in new-age banking is considered an advantage.
Key Responsibilities :
- Market Understanding including sizing up of the Industry and crystalizing the target universe and then cherry-picking within
- Identification of prospects for Investment Banking proposal(s), in the space of Structured Finance, Debt Syndication (domestic and international finance), Private Equity, M&A, Advisory Services for Capital and Corporate
Structuring / Re-structuring :
- Key Account Management for Revenue and Referrals
- Handling the Transaction, End to end from Sourcing to closure
- Coordinating & Leading the team for specific Transaction
- Negotiation with the Stakeholders for Mandates, closure of Term Sheets and
Finalization of Deal Structure :
- Support the preparation of Collaterals including:
- PitchBook - carrying the credential of the firm
- Analysis of the Target Company/Sector
- Information Memorandum and Cash flow statements for the Transaction
- Industry Analysis for the relevant geography
Key Requirements :
- Essentials Skills: Networking, Interpersonal, Analytical and Organizational
- Desirable Skills: Multitasking & working Independently, Local Linguistic
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.