Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:2587 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Regional Manager - B2B/Corporate Sales - Mutual Fund (5-10 yrs)
Functional Responsibility / Domain Related
- Would have to handle the sales responsibility in the defined Industry Vertical pan India
- Will be responsible for targeting new /potential clients and identify new business opportunities in the customized research space on a continuous basis
- Market development activities - develop marketing kits, organize road shows, organize special seminars, surveys, etc
- Co-ordination with the analytical teams at and work jointly in creating opportunities to showcase customized research capabilities and build upon franchise and brand image
- Manage and grow the existing large client base. Target and pitch to new high value clients/mandates in existing and new segments. Should be responsible for lead generation and maintaining a healthy pipeline for the team.
Presales - Demo, respond to EOIs, RFPs, etc.
- Contract negotiation, contract closing
- Billing responsibilities
- Manage sales receivables
Client Management / Stakeholder Management
- Ensures client satisfaction and retention through regular meetings with key clients/senior management of clients. Should be able to network with the industry and be able to call on senior management of clients.
- Strengthen Research's franchise.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the sales process and strong relationship management skills.
- Flair for meeting people, pleasant and presentable, ability to work under pressure in a highly target oriented environment, ability to win trust of customers, ability to negotiate and coordinate with internal and external customers.
- Moderate to strong understanding of financial concepts and business analysis
- Positive attitude with qualities of a team player
- Innovative and solution orientation
Qualifications - MBA (Finance/Marketing) or equivalent with experience 5+ years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.