HR at Crescendo Group
Views:261 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Regional Manager - Activation - Internet/Online - South (3-4 yrs)
Regional Manager - Activation - South
Job Description :
- Meet and exceed business targets across the area. Key parameters being - Footfalls, Conversions, Orders, Buyers, Sales, Spread, Operating income, cost management etc.
- Ensure that business and operational targets are being met at a granular level across specific revenue streams, like - inbound, outbound, partners, builders, modular, B2B etc., and productivity at studio/Area Manager/Studio-manager/Home & Design-consultant level.
- Ensure that that team is working to pre-set operational rhythm for all key activities opening, closing, attendance, customer interactions, customer communication, DSR, PJP, etc.
- Monitor, train and coach all team members across skills such as sales, customer handling, brand and product knowledge, maintaining data, creating reports etc.
- Ensure that there is seamless transfer of knowledge and training, operational readiness and implementation focus for all key activities to team members by coordinating with central teams within activation and across other functions - category, finance, modular, marketing, spatial design, identity etc. and merchant partners (modular, other brands, alliances etc.)
- Prepare strategic plans for events and initiatives and BTL activation elements to market the studios locally, improve visibility and footfalls, create community related excitement, and analyse the operational performance.
- Responsible for the management & implementation of central level programs related to channel partners, design partners, bulk partners etc. Ensure the programs are run to pre-defined processes and success metrics, with checks and balances in place.
- Ensure that Studio is well maintained. Conduct regular audits of the Studio upkeep and maintenance status and direct Area Managers / Studio Managers to act as needed basis the audit.
- Ensure that inventory and other elements (furniture and non-furniture inventory, fixed assets, visual merchandise related items or assets) and well maintained, tracked, and kept safe by auditing them regularly and directing Area Manager / Studio Managers to fix things as needed.
- Build and enable a high degree of customer-centricity in the studio team which will translate to better sales closing, better and long-term relationships with customers, better experience, and resolutions for customers.
- Develop Region / Studio level financial model to analyse the viability and profitability. Conduct awareness program to provide visibility to the Area Managers.
- Managing Studio salesCRM Sharing user experience, prepare upgradation and feature enhancements business requirement document. Generating reports from sCRM and working on various aspects in coordination with Planning Operations Team