Regional Manager (8-12 yrs)
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the mobilization and placement teams, monitoring and coordinating activities of the team
- Designing various innovative operating procedures, formats, templates, dashboards, etc. for better implementation of the planned programs
- Planning and organizing job fairs, workshops, virtual & offline events from time to time to reach out to relevant candidates
- Providing mentoring, capacity building and handholding support for mobilization and placement activities
- Connecting with college TPOs & inviting various college for placement and must have the corporate connects.
- Driving the teams to mentor the students to identify employment options that match their career interests
- Networking and establish contacts with business and industry across Delhi NCR (or beyond) to develop reciprocally beneficial partnerships for jobs.
- Taking charge of maintaining & verifying employer database(s), student data and generate relevant reports as needed (Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly)
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated work experience of 8 to 10 Years in the Education industry/CSR /NGOs
- Capability to handle colleges and university partners for mobilization of candidates
- Excellent networking skills.
- Corporate/ College connects in Delhi NCR is an added advantage