Founder/CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:2005 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Regional Logistics Manager - North - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
The Client :
A leading FMCG Company.
The Role : Logistics Manager - North Region
- Responsible for total customer service and cost ownership for the region including but not limited to -
- Planning and managing logistics, inventory, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle / order fulfillment as per the customer service norms.
- Liaising and negotiating with upstream and downstream supply chain service providers to optimise customer service and cost
- Leading and managing the people in the logistics function.
- Driving operational excellence and new initiatives for the region in line with business strategy
The Person for the role :
- Bachelors degree in Science / Engg with PG in Mgmt in Operations / SCM with about 10 years of experience in logistics function, with atleast about 3 to 4 years of independently handling a region.
- Hands on experience in handling the goods movement from factory to the distribution points to customer in the FMCG space with good understanding of how to balance between customer service vs cost.
- Team management and development experience.
- Excellent vendor management skills with experience managing external vendors including consultants, transportation and warehousing services providers
- Fair understanding of the taxation impact of supply chain.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and problem solving skills
Looking for a challenging role with a progressive company and do you have the skills and experience they are looking for ?
Please reach out to us and we will revert to you within the next 10 days based on the relative relevance of your profile.