Head - Leadership Hiring at Chrysalis Consulting HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4595 Applications:659 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:252
Regional Logistics Manager - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Hiring for Regional Logistics Manager position with a leading FMCG firm.
- Candidates having 4-10 years experience in Logistics need apply.
Position Reports to : Head of Supply Chain
Main Duties and Functions :
- Responsible of the management of all FG physical flows from CFAs to Distributors.
- Define/implement the distribution strategy: in sourcing or outsourcing, number and location of warehouses, transportation means, distribution schemes
- Manage and optimise the global distribution costs: co-negotiation with suppliers design and implementation of continuous improvement programs and Co-logistics opportunities
- Manage transportation from CFA to Distributor & ensure Lead time adherence
- Transport execution & management of relationships with transport suppliers
- Manage inventory/products:
- CFA / Warehouse management, Warehouses organisation and productivity, Resources management /development
- Entire Order to Cash Cycle, Customer Service
- Inventory Accuracy, FIFO, Service level agreements with Manufacturing / Central WH, FG Availability @ CFAs vs Forecast, Deployment Plan Execution for Inter-CFA Transfers