Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1297 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Regional Logistics Manager - Cement Industry (8-10 yrs)
Position Title: Regional Logistics Manager
Experience must be from Cement industry.
Graduate / Post Graduate.
Role & Responsibilities :
Godown Management :
1.Managing/Controlling Warehouse Operations wrt to SOP/ Ensuring Timely dispatch of sales order from spo.
2.Regular Depot visit/Stock reconciliation. Effective utilization of Godown & Inventory planning.
3.C&F appraisal process and score card implementation/updation.
4.Identify c&f/transporter for new spo location or existing if any taking market/competition feedback in view
Rake Management :
1. Monitoring DC/Wharfage amount at yard and controlling it
2. Focussing/increase direct dispatches from Yard to party
3. Timely submission of waiver letters and follow-up for with railways for waivers.
4. Monitoring rake & godown damages/liquidation by implementation of damage stock disposal policy across spo's.
1. Competition bench marking wrt to Handling/Warehouse Rent and implementation of best practices if any.
2. Provide input of direct dispatches from factory rather than spo to save cost. Managing/controlling distribution network in line with cost savings.
3. Review/benchmarking of Secondary Freight wrt to market/competition on quarterly basis/report submission & implementation.
4. Cost control.
1.Monthly DC/Wharfage statement incurred vs Waiver Received and action plan.
b-Signed closing stock of respective godown along with damage stock report and action plan.
2. Godown utilization/C&F appraisal.
3. Daily inventory requisition in line with local sales team /BU Logistics/Plant Logistics.
4. Regulars renewals of Office/Godown/C&F/Secondary Transporter agreements control and update.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.