Regional Lead - Sales - EduTech (7-12 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading EduTech company which is growing at a fast pace. They are running a transformational program for kids in school which is being highly appreciated by the schools and parents.
The Regional Lead will be responsible for building the market in the Chennai region with respect to acquiring new schools as also retaining business with the existing schools. The person will also be responsible for doing market research and finding the key distributors and channel partners who add to the business.
The role is a mix of hunting and farming to ensure leadership on key accounts in the region and to ensure repeat revenue from them as well as to grow the accounts.
- The role requires to meet with School Founders/chairperson/ Principals and other keys to pitching the solution.
- To get repeat business from existing schools by engaging and solving customer issues
- Do market research and find the key distributors and channel partner who can introduce you to new business
Must Have Experience/ skills:
- Must have a good network of schools
- It requires a farmer mindset to ensure repeat customer business
- Excellent in building stakeholder/Client relationship across levels
- Good in market intelligence, sales process, and data
- Innovative thinking would help
- Strong understanding of the school/education business
--Ability to manage a team
Please note this role requires extensive traveling and is not an office based role.
Personality Traits Needed:
- Passion for Numbers- You will be required to meet and exceed targets set for you.
- You love scale and excellence. You are not satisfied with mediocrity. You look to delight the client with every contact of yours - in person, over the phone or with your emails/messages.
- Good Listener- You are someone who can do adapt your pitch to what is needed at that moment instead of coming with a preconceived notion.
- Research mindset - A large part of the work will involve finding out about the potential clients in advance. This will require spending time to get information about the school or the person you are visiting or speaking/writing to.
- Data-driven attitude - Trust but verify. You are comfortable looking at numbers to analyze whether the program is working effectively instead of going by your hunch. Your daily reporting will be data driven through the CRM tool used by the organization.
- Documentation/Attention to detail - Old adage - what is not documented is not done. You don- t mind keeping tracking of your work, which in turn helps you plan your days better.
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Passion for making it big and scaling up
- Leveraging network and creating channel/distribution partners
- Heart for client success and delight
- Good writing, language, and editing skills
- Results driven with strong learning skills
- Willingness to travel at short notice
Most important the company only looks to hire Energetic, flexible, and people with do whatever you can to make it work- attitude.
If interested, please do send us a detailed cover note to evaluate your fitment to the role along with your passion about joining a university, why you feel you could bring relevant experience and your current and expected CTC.
Please note all resumes without a cover note will take LONGER to process