Manager - HR at Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Views:2692 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Regional Lead - Corporate Sales - Travel Firm (2-4 yrs)
Scope of role:
- Will be primarily responsible to manage:
- Acquisition of corporate/SME clients
- Deepen existing client relationships
- Top line sale and GP responsibility for specified region/geography
- Acquire, manage and own Franchisee relationships for specified region/geography
- Individually own and manage the market where self is located - Bangalore
Principal Job Elements and Responsibilities:
Direct Corporate / SME Sales:
- Acquire Corporate / SME relationships for our Corporate Solutions proposition
- Develop strong relationship with corporates thereby deepening engagement and increasing share of wallet.
- Work in tandem with the marketing team
- To execute ROI driven marketing campaigns towards acquisition and deepening.
- The robust lead management system
- Liaison with the Product team to ensure the best corporate rates are available and also provide suitable feedback for product improvement
- Coordinate with Tech team to ensure best interface and smooth process flow
- Develop CRM flows for each client and develop ways and means to enhance client engagement and coordinate CRM activity including client lifecycle, data pulls and lead management with the CRM team.
- Day-to-day management for self and team:
1. Daily sales report
2. WIG updates
4. Profitability tracking
5. Team management
- The input to the annual Strategic sales process
- To ensure detailed and accurate records are maintained, e.g. recording contact and financial information
- Actively partake in the running of the department providing ideas and best practice synonymous with a high-performance team
- Acquire New Franchisees for the assigned territory
- Acquire Corporate / SME relationships for our Franchisee - Corporate Solutions proposition
- Develop strong relationship with existing & new Franchisee stores.
- Drive sales & revenue growth via Stores
- Training / On boarding to all the franchise owners & staff.
- Input to the annual Strategic sales process
- To ensure detailed and accurate records are maintained, e.g. recording contact and financial information at the stores
- Actively partake in the running of the department providing ideas and best practice synonymous with a high performance team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.