Consultant at ProEdge
Views:1571 Applications:559 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:324
Regional Key Account Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG Sales (4-12 yrs)
- A well established name in the FMCG segment, our client is focused to continuously expand foot prints in the modern trade segment and to achieve this they are looking for enthusiastic sales professionals with strong understanding of Modern Trade and Ecommerce channels.
- A regional level role(s) across multiple locations that will allow for creating and developing the market in the new age segments.
Role: Key Account Manager
- Build and nurture relationship across Key Accounts.
- Identify new opportunities to expand market.
- Drive and own primary and secondary sales targets.
- Ensure the brand is positioned in line with the company guidelines.
- Generate competitor insights.
- Provide resolution to channel partners and help them increase revenue.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4-10+ years of relevant experience in FMCG, Confectionery, Food and Beverages, Processed Foods or similar segments.
- MBA or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and take initiatives.
- Passionate about creating success stories for self and team.