Regional IT Infrastructure Architect - Automotive (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Governance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description - IT Infrastructure portfolio, Security and Compliance within the APAC Region. Develop a strategy which enables the Business with a forward-looking perspective and maintaining compliance to corporate infrastructure roadmap.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading European manufacturing MNC with more than 100 manufacturing units. A multi-billon dollar business & a listed organization, it has operations in more than 100 countries across the globe.
Job Description :
- Develop and lead an Infrastructure strategy for the Region which incorporates Regional Business Strategy and reflects central requirements.
- Understand the Infrastructure Portfolio Roadmap for the development of Infrastructure solutions and how they impact the Region.
- Provide infrastructure architectural guidance / approval to projects / ideas to ensure strategy is maintained.
- Act as interface between Enterprise Architecture Team in central Strategy and Governance, and the Region. Ensure Strategy is shared with Regional Infrastructure Architect team.
- Manage regional IT security and compliance related subjects.
- Understand Regional security / compliance obligations with specific countries within region. Develop in-country strategy whilst maintaining Corporate compliance requirements.
- Provide Security and Compliance architectural guidance / approval to business projects / ideas to ensure strategy is maintained.
- Strong and proven knowledge of Industry Infrastructure strategy.
- Proven experience in implementing new technology strategy within a Global environment.
- Experience on cloud technologies preferably on AWS and hands-on experience on migrations.
- Proven experience of implementing security / compliance based projects, and ensuring executive level understanding for the solution.
- Proven ability to react in Operational crisis incident situation, direct interim resolution to minimize business impact, along with long term solution and root cause analysis.
- Ability to work and present ideas in a Global environment at executive level.
Job Offer :
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Meenakshi Nigam - +91 124 452 5435
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.