Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:49 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Regional Immigration Attorney Role - Legal Firm (9-11 yrs)
The role will have the following responsibilities across Asia-Pacific, Middle East :
- Assure high quality compliance with relevant immigration laws by providing immigration law support appropriate to needs, and integrating external support as required.
- Monitor and interpret immigration regulatory changes, advise on the impact to Accenture, and help devise and implement responsive policy/practice modifications. This will be more heavily weighted to the Middle East and to the South East Asia Market Units compared to other locations due to the frequency of regulatory change.
- Make recommendations on, and escalate material immigration law issues to, the Managing Director - Employment Law and Immigration, the European Market Employment Law leads and other stakeholders.
- Work directly with outside counsel to integrate external and internal advice and recommendations.
- Immigration advice on contract and deal-related matters, including M&A activity.
- Immigration law analysis pertaining to Accenture's evaluation of potential business opportunities and travel in countries in which the company does not have a local registered entity.
- Legal support in the event of a government audit.
- Coordinate immigration risk reviews.
- Contribute to development of internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on legal and business issues around immigration compliance.
- Assist with analysis and implementation for global immigration and other employment law projects, as necessary.
- Foster seamless integration and teaming relationships with People Mobility, Employment Law, and other Legal teams.