Client Acquisition Manager at Dream Jobs Staffing Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2215 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Regional Human Resource Manager - Bank (6-10 yrs)
Key Deliverables :
- Accountable for Recruitment and selection process. Developing and executing recruitment plans. Networking through industry contacts and employees. Coordinating and implementing campus recruitment initiatives.
- Facilitating and carrying out recruitment process of screening, shortlisting, for different positions varying from entry level to middle managerial positions. Looking after the whole Recruitment cycle, executing post - interview formalities such as Background Verification, Salary negotiation & discussion, Issuance of Offer Letter, joining formalities etc.
- Accountable for Employee Engagement
- Maintenance of new joiners- files with all the required documents & information with the copies of educational certificates, Appointment letters and ensures that salary is released on time.
- Pre Employment Medical Check-ups.
- Playing a key role in branch visits and employee discussions.
- Identifying Training needs of employees and helping in preparing a training calendars in consultation
- With respective departmental heads.
- Accountable for Exit interviews, administering exit formalities such as employee counseling, issuing of relieving & experience letters, and processing full and final settlement. Driving initiatives for employee engagement org-wide, monthly fun-on-floor activities etc.
- To ensure that Probationary Period Review forms approved by Business Heads reach Corporate Office with complete accuracy.
- To ensure timely intimation of Resignations / Absconding cases to the corporate office for stopping salary so that all internal processes followed meticulously including the release of Exit Check List.
- To ensure proper full and final settlement of the staff and ensure timely release of Relieving Letter and Experience Letter.
Salary Offered : 12-15LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.