COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:1061 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Regional HR Role - Logistics - South (12-16 yrs)
Regional HR South
Experience 12+ Years
Designation: Regional HR Head (South Region) Spearheading the complete South Region (all 5 states)
Our client is a leading logistics solutions provider covering more than 25000 pin codes with 2500 delivery branches, 600+ customers & 26000 employees
1. Provide proactive HR consultancy to Business Heads in execution of business strategy
2. Supporting 6500 employees of South region through a strong team of 25 HR Professionals with close to 900 Branches.
3. Work proactively with businesses in people development, performance management, retention, and succession planning and employee satisfaction to ensure success of business initiatives
4. Talent Acquisition-Partner with Talent Acquisition Team to ensure right talent acquisition
5. Employee Relations-Manage employee relations scenarios, embedding of culture in frontline-Partner with Employee Relations on disciplinary issues, grievance redressal
Effectively interface with the service user area heads to build strong HR function in the region.
- Hire and develop a team of ambitious and result oriented HR professionals.
- Work closely with Head HR in driving the HR priorities and champion the initiatives in the region pertaining to employee engagement, cost containment and recruitment.
- Implement the policy directives received from IHQ.
- Furnish the MIS and reports on time with accuracy.
- Ensure maintenance of personal files, regular updation of personal data, joining and leaving formalities, full & final settlement etc. across the locations.
- Ensure recruitment of optimum number of quality associates and DC manpower in accordance with business requirements.
- Ensure timely salary inputs with accuracy.
- Create recruitment pipeline keeping past trend in perspective to align the manpower numbers optimally.
- Assist and guide the Regional Heads, State Managers, Cluster Heads, DC Heads and HR team for maintaining harmonious employee relations on continuous basis.
- Ensure adherence to all legal and statutory compliances, abstracts and licenses to be displayed in the DCs.
- Deal with inspections to be conducted by various government departments from time to time in the region.
- Issue Appointment Letters for Associates and Staff up to Assistant Manager level positions in respective regions.
- Conduct open house to capture employee issues and resolve those within stipulated time frame and as per schedule.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.