Client Acquisition Manager at Dream Jobs Staffing Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2110 Applications:769 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional HR Manager - Talent Acquisition - BFSI/BPO (6-12 yrs)
- Accountable for Recruitment and selection process. Developing and executing recruitment plans. Networking through industry contacts and employees. Coordinating and implementing campus recruitment initiatives.
- Facilitating and carrying out recruitment process of screening, short listing, for different positions varying from entry level to middle managerial positions. Looking after the whole Recruitment cycle, executing post - interview formalities such as Background Verification, Salary negotiation & discussion, Issuance of Offer Letter, joining formalities etc.
- Accountable for Employee Engagement
- Maintenance of new joinees- files with all the required documents & information with the copies of educational certificates, Appointment letters and ensures that salary is released on time.
- Pre Employment Medical Check-ups.
- Playing a key role in branch visits and employee discussions.
- Identifying Training needs of employees and helping in preparing a training calendars in consultation With respective departmental heads.
- Accountable for Exit interviews, administering exit formalities such as employee counselling, issuing of relieving & experience letters, and processing full and final settlement. Driving initiatives for employee engagement org-wide, monthly fun-on-floor activities etc.
- To ensure that Probationary Period Review forms approved by Business Heads reach Corporate Office with complete accuracy.
- To ensure timely intimation of Resignations / Absconding cases to corporate office for stopping salary so that all internal processes followed meticulously including release of Exit Check List.
- To ensure proper full and final settlement of the staff and ensure timely release of Relieving Letter and Experience Letter.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.