Lead Consultant at XL Recruiters
Views:1203 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Regional HR Manager - BFSI - South (6-10 yrs)
Job Purpose :
To be instrumental in creating engaged work environment at the Regional level by liasoning with Key business stakeholder and facilitating end to end HR processes involving the entire employee life cycle. The job will also involve driving certain central HR initiatives.
- Gathers information (especially utilising the on ground/grass root connect with employeees), makes informed decisions and communicates effectively with stakeholders.
- Makes decisions/changes that are consistent with and support the corporate strategy.
- Works effectively with stakeholders and builds networks to understand external environment.
- Effectively explores alternatives to reach outcomes that gain all parties support and acceptance.
Financial - The role holder needs to be aware and sensitive to cost. He/ She should keep in mind cost impact of recruitment as well as any other initiative they take up at regional level.
- Main responsibility of Regional HR staff would include :
- Driving HR processes such as Recruitment, On boarding, Performance Management System, Transfer, Relieving etc.
- Focus on quality of recruitment along with TAT.
- Smooth hand-holding at the time of joining
- Driving Performance Management with respect to process completion of confirmation, gal setting, appraisal, PIP and flagging of any performance related issue centrally
- Smooth transition in case of IJPs/ Transfers
- Ensuring smooth separation, identifying any specific trends w.r.t attrition exit interviews etc.
- Driving corporate & regional engagement initiatives such as R&R, Celebrations, annual events etc at regional and branch level.
- Managing grievances/ issues and providing feedback to Corporate Office.
- Ensuring process compliance at regional level.
- Keeping all stakeholders informed, sharing regular dashboards etc.
- Travelling to branches as per business need.
- Builds and maintains mutually beneficial, collaborative relationships with business partners
- Builds understanding and mutual respect with key suppliers and external contacts
- Maximise employee connect through Branch Visits & virtual connect
- Manages conflict in a constructive manner and resolves controversial issues
- Handles adversity with both diplomacy and confidentiality
- Handholding regional employees in the following HR processes
- Performance Management System
- Employee Relations in the region will be his/her prime responsibility
- He/She will handle employee grievances at local level
- The role holder will act as the HR SPOC for the region and will connect with the HR team at Corporate office for any clarifications/queries.