Chief Recruiter Manager at Hralways
Views:2213 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Regional HR Head - eCommerce/Online FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Regional HR Head - Ecommerce Domain only
Job Description :
Ecommerce Online FMCG Company is looking for an exceptional HR leader to drive the development and implementation of Regional and Last mile HR Strategy.
The role holder will be a key member of the HR team driving organizational effectiveness and efficiency while implementing HR processes and procedures. The role holder will be in charge of executing all OD initiatives & other initiatives of corporate HR to achieve a highly engaged workforce in the region.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide all HR administrative support to new joinees as well as existing employees at the regions - both blue collared and white collared
- Create an environment of trust and to satisfactorily & speedily resolve any ER issues in the region.
- Handle HR Operations for region
- Personnel file management
- Handle exit formalities and conduct exit interview
- Manage and monitor the attendance recording system
- Accountable for payroll inputs for all on-roll employees of Karnataka region
- End to end recruitment including bulk hiring
- Manpower planning in coordination with the operations team
- Coordinate with the manpower vendors for the recruitment of On roll and Off Roll Staff
- Explore different avenues of sourcing manpower for associates
- Implementing performance management system based on existing policies
- Succession planning
- Coordinate with the Labour Compliance partner for timely closure of Compliance issues and obtaining licenses
- Able to deal with statutory compliances based on Shops and Establishments, Factories Act
- Liaise with the Labour related Govt. offices and Union
Requirements and skills
- MBA(HR) with 8- 12 years of HR experience in retail, e-commerce, FMCG domain.
- Ability to manage a manpower of 3000.
- Ability to manage different stakeholders - Departmental heads, Corporate Team, Vendors etc.
- Ability to manage a team of 15-20 members
- Excellent Communication Skills : both written and oral