Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:923 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Regional HR Head - BFSI (15-18 yrs)
About the client:
Leading organisation in the BFSI domain
Roles & Responsibilities:
Reporting into the National Head HRBP:
- Act as a true Business Partner for the region by understanding business needs and bridging the gap by implementing HR interventions across Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, PMS, Learning etc
- Accountable for all HR deliverables in the respective region
- Talent acquisition for all Key positions as per cycle time
- Foster a culture of teamwork and respect through implementation of Company standards and guidelines working with the team
- Acts as a collaborative change agent and operational lead during acquisitions, expansions, contractions and reorganizations. Deals with unique situations requiring specialized knowledge
- HR operations
- Employee life cycle management of On-boarding, Induction Confirmation, Exit management.
- Performance Appraisal process
- KRA's and Evaluation for employees.
- Implementation of Learning & Development and engagement initiatives as per plan
As a successful candidate:
- Come with 15+ of relevant experience
- Only Diversity Candidates
- Experience in BFSI (Insurance/Banking/NBFC) is a must have
- Should have managed a team in the past
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.