Regional Head - Trade Marketing - AgriTech Startup (7-12 yrs)
Regional Head (Trade Marketing)
- A leading agritech startup is looking for a Trade Marketing lead with strong exposure of working in an FMCG at a pan India level. Prior experience of working in ready to eat or ready to cook category is preferred.
- This role will give you an opportunity to work with the brand from scratch, set up the brand in the market and increase the user line m-o-m or y-o-y.
- If you are looking to excel your career in the startup environment and building the brand from initiative to success, then do read description below.
This role will lead the following :
- Setting up the brand category from scratch through brand ideation to implementation and creating a roadmap to place the brand and ensuring seamless growth.
- Devise a detailed trade marketing plan to achieve defined business objectives across product categories
- Formulate promotions and engagement activities in line with budget, policy frameworks and brand guidelines
- Ensure effective execution of engagement plans across channels to drive sales
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of all investments and initiatives, ensuring growth and high ROI
- Enable field sales team and channel partners to execute programs to deliver superior outputs
- Actively seek feedback from internal and external stakeholders to improve effectiveness and impact of activities
- Regular analysis of latest market and competition trends to develop the best-in-class strategies
To fit the bill, you must have :
- Post-graduation with specialisation in sales/marketing
- Must have built a brand from scratch and managed the growth of that specify category
- 7+ years of work experience in Foods industry specifically in Ready to eat or ready to cook category
- Experience in Trade Marketing, GTM/RTM strategy is a must
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and good at stakeholder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.