Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:1293 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Regional Head - Supply Chain & Logistics Business - West (8-15 yrs)
Position Name : Regional Head - West (Mumbai)
Location of Posting Mumbai
Reporting into CEO
Post graduate or MBA in any discipline from a reputed institution
Technical / Professional Supply Chain Certification will be preferred
Essential Skill Set Required:
- Should possess a profit center management capability
- Ability to work with a diverse team over a geographical expanse
- Should be logical and analytical in approach
- Should possess a good knowledge of the warehousing and distribution functions.
- Should be well familiar with the Region and its varied trade nuances
- Should be multilingual
Relevant Industry: Warehousing and Distribution, Supply Chain and Logistics
Prime Responsibilities of Job:
- To be responsible for top line growth of the Region, setting and achieving revenue targets and healthy Y-O-Y sales growth
- To understand client challenges both on the sales and operations side and guide the team towards appropriate solutioning
- To track competition information and conduct benchmarking exercise as per business needs
- To develop, lead, coach and motivate the team under him - set goals in training and development, performance and career planning
- To ensure an effective Customer Relationship Management at all stages of customer engagement.
Specific Skill sets, if any :
- Strong business acumen
- Strong Leadership qualities
- Excellent Management Skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Analytical Approach
- High level of integrity
- Ability to deliver in face of ambitious deadlines
Experience : 8 yrs to 15 yrs (Minimum 3-5 Years in similar position) with organizations of repute
PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
- Focus on Company vision & shares its values. Exhibit commitment to business ethics & demonstrate high level of personal integrity.
- High degree of involvement. Leadership by example. Keeping the environment ethical by being a role model, Basing management on confidence and earning confidence.
- Foster an environment of trust by ensuring that all criticism is constructive.
- Encourage people to set ambitious goals. Reward effort and achievement. Establish group identity and work at building pride in group membership esprit de corps, Believe that you have the power to make a difference, and accept the responsibility for trying.
- Demonstrate clear purpose, enthusiasm and commitment to employees. Be a role model. Demonstrate by conflict management that diversity of opinions is valuable in decision making, but that to get results, the issues must be resolved.
- Take initiative to go beyond what is expected.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.