Sr Consultant at PeopleKonnect
Views:10519 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:208
Regional Head - SME - Bank (11-14 yrs)
Large Private Bank is the client
Location: Bangalore/ Chennai
Experience - 10 yrs to 14 yrs
- Direct, monitor and lead the development of regional business sales strategies, business plan, projects and budget in line with corporate strategy.
- Develop, monitor and lead Region's Sales Department's performance against pre-set Key Performance Indicator in line with Corporate Strategy, and recommend corrective actions accordingly.
- Propose new initiatives, plans and programs to improve the effectiveness of the Business Sales function.
- Keep abreast with market trends and monitor competitors- activities.
- Oversee and monitor Business Sales contracts for all the products/services.
- Support the identification of target companies included in Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Enterprises segments to whom bank could provide its business services.
- Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with key contacts within the business organizations to promote banks product offerings and identify new leads.
- Actively engage in building strong relationships with key business partners.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of innovative methods to increase direct sales and business accounts, expand markets and promote business in the region.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with tailored and developed products/services.
- Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to follow up smooth running of activities and discuss their suggestions as well as adopt appropriate procedures and executive plans with respect to these suggestions.
- Review all reports prepared by subordinates and prepare periodic reports with respect to the department's activities and achievements to be submitted to seniors.
- Ensure Business Sales segment's profitability and attain sales targets across the region, and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.