Partner at Development Sector Partners
Views:3108 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Regional Head - Skill Development - CSR Foundation - North/East (12-16 yrs)
Career Opportunity with a CSR Foundation focused on Skill Building/Skill Development
We are urgently looking for a Regional Heads for North & East based in Delhi & Kolkata respectively with a leading corporate CSR arm to develop Employability, Entrepreneurship and Community Enterprise capabilities among youth. Role involves overseeing program operations, stakeholder management, quality assessment, placements and financial sustainability. Salary 16- 20 L p.a., Experience 12 - 15 yrs.
- The objective of the role is to manage the operations for various programs Implemented in the respective region and ensure the execution by adhering to the CSR Foundation's operational standards.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Regional Operations: Conduct periodic performance reviews with relevant stakeholders and keep track on the progress and ensure course correction within stipulated timeframe. Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies as and when required.
- Quality Assessment: Collaborate with QA teams and centre managers to ensure the quality of training is maintained at all times across the region as per Foundation's standards.
- Human Resource Management: Ensure minimal attrition by maintaining conducive work environment at the centres in the regional. Collaborate with Facilitator development team and HR to support professional development of facilitators and administrative staff.
- Placement: Support the placement process on an ongoing basis by strengthening the relationship with existing partners and enable to centre teams to identifying new local partners for meeting placement targets at all times.
- Financial Sustainability: Ensure the financial sustainability of each centre by closely monitoring the expenses and adopt suitable cost optimization methods. Ensure Centre finances are utilized within budgets as per finance guidelines.
Essential Candidate Attributes
- Good understanding of Skill development ecosystem including Govt. programmes
- Strong people management skills
- Analytical skills to identify potential risks and create mitigate strategies
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- A strong customer centric approach
- Very good prioritisation skills to balance competing priorities
- Ability to resolve conflicts and escalations amicably
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations
- At least 10 - 12 years of experience in operations (preferably in skill development) at mid management level
Salary 16- 20 L p.a., Experience 12 - 15 yrs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.