Leader at HeadSpace HR
Views:8113 Applications:1202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
Regional Head - Sales - Route To Market/Go To Market - Auto - IIM/FMS/MDI/ISB (8-20 yrs)
Regional Head - Sales - Route To Market/Go To Market - Auto - IIM/FMS/MDI/ISB
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Develop an RTM Roadmap aligned to the Country Sales growth initiatives.
- Ensure alignment with the channel partners on integrated RTM model and driving RTM execution.
- Managing Interactions with Distributors & influence to invest in RTM Capability & Infrastructure.
- Alignment of RTM initiatives roll-out with Territory's priorities in collaboration with AM/RM's.
- To lead the implementation & transfer of best practices in RTM across territories.
- To coordinate the RTM activities and adjust routes to meet customer needs, improve efficiencies, and ensure appropriate controls &reporting are in place to meet statutory & company requirements.
- Channel Analytics :
- Understanding of Market Research Data and building the RTM strategy based on the key observations
- Analyze information and insights against Key Performance Indicators at a Territory level
- Propose goals and KPIs for distributor activities and track ongoing results at a Territory level.
- Recommendation of remedial actions needed for Distribution / Distributor underperformance
- Support Distributor's adherence to trading terms & develop distributor logistics capability in terms of infrastructure, processes and systems.
- Define Distribution requirements & structure (e.g. warehousing, processes, route coverage, tools, people, financing, back office systems) to ensure volume availability by channel.
- Development and deployment of Wholesale Loyalty Programs to deliver the right Selling-In behaviors while driving growth objectives.
- Drive continuous business improvement in the secondary sales to optimize cost efficiencies.
- Assess training needs at distributor level and provide input to trade development team.
- Provide insight & make recommendation to ensure optimum distributors' organizational structure.
- Drive the development of Incentive schemes directed to Distribution Field Force and growth.
- Has an intimate knowledge of distributor business model and financial insights.
- Develop effective working relationship with distributors, suppliers and key trade partners.
- Develop a close working relationship with Sales Managers to better understand their markets.
Job Specific Competencies :
- Understanding of distributor / FMCG operations environment
- Detailed understanding of the tire/auto business in terms of logistics, distribution, sales and channel.
- Experienced in Sales & Route To Market strategy to achieve Picture of Success at the outlet
- Distributor management, Channel Knowledge & Dynamics
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work across functional boundaries
- Analytical skills and planning ability
- Strong Communication & Negotiating skills
Job Complexities :
- Align the capabilities of Company's sales force and the capabilities of our channel partners.
- Motivate distributors to invest the resources and develop the capabilities required for RTM success
- Play a strong advisory role to the distributors and guide them on key tools.
- Steward the overall Distribution health of the distributor system.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.