Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:3777 Applications:905 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:902
Regional Head - Sales - GPS/Telematics (6-15 yrs)
The Regional Director-Sales position will play an integral role in meeting the sales planning, revenue numbers, reporting, and analysis needs of the sales eco system. This is both a hunting and farming role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver Revenue growth target in line with the targets set in the region
- Farming and nurturing deep engagements across levels of identified accounts
- C - Level Customer stakeholder engagement and escalation contact for all customer experience related issues
- Accountable for customer billing and outstanding
- Provide ongoing evaluation of sales performance including: tracking sales activities, opportunities and contracts to increase revenue; improve salesforce efficiency and scale our business effectively
- Manage the following sales operations support functions:
1. KPIs - Develop KPI reports to assess sales performance. Provide monthly and quarterly performance reviews for the management team
2. Forecasting - Establish best practices and methodologies for forecast accuracy and pipeline management. Actively participate in all forecasting activities and maintain a deep understanding of ongoing sales activity in support of sales executives.
3. Pricing - Maintain a full understanding of market pricing requirements, pricing structures and key contract terms. Develop price quotes/pricing strategies/pricing policies (in coordination with sales team). Suggest creative pricing and payment solutions balancing customer needs and pricing policies.
4. Variable compensation - Support and develop compensation programs, performance tracking, reward calculation, quota achievement, reporting and analysis
5. Contracting - Liaison with legal counsel during the contract negotiation process to ensure the appropriate terms and pricing are incorporated into the final documents.
6. Support business case analysis for executives and the sales organization - Work closely with finance to continuously improve - daily sales reporting and - daily device deployment/inactivation reporting. Identify opportunities to establish meaningful reports that can turn into actionable items; improving sales performance
- Partner with the Sales organization on various process improvement activities in the area of CRM/salesforce, metrics setting and reporting systems
- Play a key role in the go-to- market strategy
- Work on optimal allocation of resources based on the collection, analysis, and evaluation of data from the ERP system combined with external data.
- Develop reports and analysis on the effectiveness of sales initiatives and rep activities and their impact to market share. Work on identifying efficiencies in specific areas, customer types or product offering to improve sales performance
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as needed.
Eligibility - 6-12 years of industry experience. B2B Sales experience in GPS Industry - MBA or BTech degree