Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:1459 Applications:450 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:401
Regional Head - Sales - FMCG/eCommerce (7-10 yrs)
We are looking to hire a Regional Head for the south location for one of our portfolio company.
- 7-10 years of Sales and category experience in the FMCG/E-Commerce industry and leading large teams
- Relevant work experience in sales and/or operations in B2B space with a penchant for leadership, cross-functional collaboration, and large-scale people management
- High on ethics and transparency
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial attitude with a high level of ownership
- People management: Ability to handle manpower in an effective way and specify tasks and effective utilization of the available resource
- Ability to Inspire and motivate the sales teams to continuously improve and work together across
internal teams to achieve targets
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hire and train the entire sales team across General Trade, modern trade and other demand channels to achieve the revenue targets in the region.
- Own the P&L of the region and work closely with Supply chain and Procurement teams to optimize costs and improve profitability
- Decide end pricing and thereby gross margins to optimize between profitability and growth.
- Build and maintain business relationships across key accounts across channels.
- Provide leadership & motivation to the Region team towards raising performance and productivity standards through the deployment of effective training and development interventions.
- Identification and deployment of execution plans for micro market opportunities with his/her region.
- Drive channel penetration and reactivation of dormant customers.
- Track and continuously improve sales team productivity across cities/clusters in their regions.
- Alignment of company goals and metrics to all regional work streams including revenue, cost, customer experience, people engagement, innovation, hiring, and training