Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:1229 Applications:428 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Regional Head - Sales - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
- MBA with 5-10 years experience with at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Strong market understanding and the levers that move business from offline to online
- Grow the region business sustainably
- Identify and develop new market opportunities, makes recommendations based on emerging trends, opportunities and threats
- Should be up to date with the market knowledge of intercity bus travel and ensure that all opportunities to grow rebus's market share are tapped.
- Own the supply plan for the designated region in order to meet the business plan and goals.
- Responsible for both strategic and tactical initiatives related to revenue maximisation, market share improvement
- Manages and maintains Group and Transient inventories, updated knowledge on industry trends and periodic market researches.
- Develop unique ways to grow the business with your customer and provide solutions to management in the face of challenges.
- Be the custodian of market quality and drive initiatives to improve the passenger experience through working closely with bus operators
- Develop relationship with RTCs and work closely to grow them
- Provide leadership for the bus hire business and find ways to innovate and grow
- Responsible for the creation of a high potential, action oriented and engaged team
- Be an exceptional coach and talent developer
- Role Model organisation's behaviour protocols in the market
- Build a team high on integrity and ethics
- Responsible for recruitment and training for the region
- Drive stake holder management and alignment across product, CRM, city, BD teams as needed to take the region's agenda forward
- Provide excellence in execution for HO driven programs
- Responsible for ensuring that the relationship with bus operators is a win-win one and manage those relationships to move the business forward
- Develop Team's capability to manage key customers well
- Build systems and processes to take care of bus operator escalations with speed and accuracy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.